Monday Oct 27

We are still on the boat in Possession Bay right in front of the glacier.
It continues to be very windy (30-40 knots at sea level, gusting 50+) and it seems worst in altitude so we are waiting for now.
If the weather calms down a bit, we are ready to go up to our former camp and retrieve our equipment.
If that is accomplished, our plan would be to leave early tomorrow morning Tuesday to resume our traverse of the island.
More news soon.

Oct 27 – 11:14am
Wind clocking at 55 knots! No improvement in sight. Abandoning plans of going in the mountains today.

You can follow the expedition on:

- Youtube

- Twitter

- Facebook

- Pax Arctica's website

You can also follow the team's position in real time here